This is not an official church website.

To view the official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints see link on this page

16 December, 2009

Jess's baby shower

Where are they????

Up close & personal with Chris



I said Pet, I said love, where's Wally

Lisa showing us how you can talk on the phone, hold baby, wait.... can't see the baby Lisa & hang out the washing
Hmm where are those safety pins in the rice bowl

Jess in conversation on the phone, holding bub & doing her stuff

clothes drying???????what style


Cousin It, alias Lisa doing it all

Oh the games that girls play. Jess & Kyle left at the weekend to move to Geelong, boo hoo. Wishing & praying all the very best on their new adventure & look forward to hearing the news of the birth of baby 'Andrews'. Luv ya Jess & Kyle xx

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I DID have the baby in my arms - it was screaming a lot, so I was trying to muffle the sound by squishing it! ;)

Collette said...

Thanks for the post! I was sad i didn't get to go...so good to see some pics!