This is not an official church website.

To view the official website of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints see link on this page

01 February, 2009

......on the beach

Mrs Australia 2009........who is she?


Beach Babes...........................woohoo, lets go surfing now......

.....................each for their own here
............................and splash they all fall down

Australia Day & lots of fun was had by all the kids (of all ages as you can see in the pics) hanging out at the ole pier at Bridport. As well as the playing in the water, lots of digging was done in the sand & picnicing under the shade of the cooly shade trees. This is a day when it's not safe to attend without a change of clothes as sometimes people go in for a dip even if they weren't planning to as a little help is usually given from friends to get you wet wet wet.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Awesome pics Carol!! I'm sad - who is going to keep up with the good old RS blog now!!!? You have to start your own now :)

Nettie's Blog said...

If i can then so can "the Boss" ...Carol you are better at it than me...I challenge you...I too have loved working (well it wasnt work really..more a labor of love) with you and Bonnie and June and all the sisters in RS... they are my rock too and have built my testimony by their willingness to serve each other and their Father in Heaven....love ya Nettie XXXXXX

Sisters of the East Presidency said...

Well Lisa & Nettie, I'll just have to teach the new crew to blog & I guess I will have to start my own seeing I've been CHALLENGED!!!